We’re looking for a passionate new creative to join our team, you’ll be delivering high quality digital and print design solutions for clients across a range of sectors.
The ideal designer is a confident and inspired creative, likes to learn, a people person, and has the skills to think both commercially and conceptually to bring projects to life through outstanding creative execution.
Critical to this role is the ability to be a visual problem solver. You will understand how to dissect content, identify solutions to meet the clients needs and define hierarchy to create layouts in the most impactful, imaginative and innovative way.
Whether a quick turnaround leaflet, an in-depth branding project or a bespoke pitch, we require an exceptional level of visual communication and quality of finish. Ideas and creativity are the main thing we’re looking for, but attention to detail is also essential.
In addition to strong layout, typography and digital skills, our new designer needs to be able to create supporting visuals including photo-real mock-ups, photo retouching/manipulation and animations.
We are specifically looking for candidates that have good experience in animation and ideally have some experience in video editing.
Experience with creating marketing collateral is vital too, from brochures to social graphics and emails, event branding and advertising to mood boards.
Ideal Skill-set and experience:
- Ability and passion to create considered layouts that feel more the like the pages of a coffee table book than a corporate presentation
- Enjoy working fluidly between Microsoft software, specifically powerpoint, Google suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- A thorough attention to detail – from pixel-perfect positioning to spelling and grammar
- Upholding brand guidelines and a strong knowledge of design standards
- Proactively independent, actively assist all members of the team when you have capacity and seek solutions to a range of challenges
- Has the ability to make well thought-out, autonomous creative decisions
- Strong communication skills with both clients and members of the team
- Positive, can-do attitude. Takes direction and constructive criticism well
- Keeps up to date with creative trends and enjoys sharing with the wider team
- Adapt to focus on priority projects and last minute requirements whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of accountability and pride in their work
- Experience working in the leisure and tourism, FMCG and Property sectors is advantageous
- Experience in animation
- Experience in video editing preferred but not required
Requirements for the role:
- 2-3 years experience in an agency environment
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint – including knowledge of using themes and master slides
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Expert knowledge of After Effects / other industry recognised animation tools
- Apple Mac user
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
If you would like to be considered for this position, then please submit a full CV, design portfolio showing recent and relevant creative work and salary expectations to email@example.com
This is a full-time position, based in Norwich and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We are currently working flexibly between home and in-office.
Please note we will shortlist suitable applicants as they apply. The role may close without prior notice.
No agencies at this time.